We frequently receive requests for a cost-effective ultrasonic gauge and probe combination that can reliably measure the thickness of fibreglass. Our UT specialist recently took up the challenge and has sourced a gauge that meets this criteria!
The DC-4000 Gauge can be set up to reliably and consistently measure gel coated fibreglass, when coupled with the D1025 Probe. We have tested this on samples from 3 mm to 20 mm and are delighted with the results.
- 320 x 240 TFT colour screen.
- Pulse-echo and echo-echo mode (thru paint).
- A scan and B scan display.
- Auto probe zero calibration.
- Auto probe identification.
- Adjustable settings for range, gain, delay, gate, blank and E-blank.
- Display resolution: 01 mm/0.001″.
- Range in steel: 65-400 mm in pulse-echo mode, 3.00-25.0 mm in echo-echo mode.
- Memory: 10,000 readings in 100 files.
- USB output.