SIUI SyncScan 2 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD
SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2. Is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR phased array ultrasonic testing (PAUT) and 2-ch time-of-flight diffraction (TOFD), which will maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD.
- Light weight: 4kg including battery.
- Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute).
- Removable electric fan: cool down the system when in high temperature.
- 1 or 2 ch-TOFD for your selection by license activation.
- Support UT/PA/TOFD, suitable for weld, forging and plate inspection.
- 32-channel PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material.
- 32-channel PA and 2-channel TOFD work simultaneously on pressure vessel inspection
(TOFD can measure thickness up to 100mm).
- Support pitch and catch (PR) mode, corrosion inspection with dual linear array probe.
- System ports:Encoder (support biaxial coding),SD card, USB 2pcs,VGA, Ethernet.
- Probe ports: 4 ports for UT/TOFD probes, 1 port for PA probe.
- Phased array inspection on tube, forged piece, bar, casting, weld, composite material, railway and alloy steel.
- TOFD inspection on weld of plate, pipeline, tank and boiler.
- Phased array, TOFD and conventional ultrasonic testing in various industries such as transportation, petrochemical engineering, machinery, metallurgy, railway, shipbuilding, aircraft and building.