ScanTech XR Spider Automated C-Scan Corrosion Mapping System
The Scanner traverses large vessels with obstacles that are problematic for most tank crawlers. It is capable of performing corrosion scanning on pipes as small as 2 inches while requiring no probe adjustments over the range.
The scanner offers high maneuverability via steering with the controller’s touch screen interface or optional extended joystick. A parking function lifts the advanced transducer/coupling shoe assembly for crossing over larger obstacles. High scanning speed is achieved without sacrificing high torque and actuator force, and the specially engineered gears are coupled directly to all four wheels through a compact, sealed enclosure for durability and low maintenance. A home positioning routine is utilized with solid state end sensors for collision control. This rugged scanner provides highly accurate, high speed scanning for a wide variety of industries.
- Custom engineered gears with direct coupled four wheel drive.
- Custom stroke lengths up to 48 inches.
- Engineered for rugged environments.
- Joystick or touch-screen steering controls.
- Proprietary low EMI noise motor drives.
- No pipe diameter adjustments required.
- High power and high torque motor drives.