DC-4000 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The DC-4000 is Suitable for accurate measurements within a wide variety of materials including Fiberglass and Composites.
- 320 x 240 TFT colour screen.
- Measuring Mode: (P-E) pulse-echo and (E-E) thru paint.
- A scan and B scan.
- Auto probe zero calibration.
- Auto probe identification.
- Measuring Range: P-E 0.65-400 mm. E-E 3.00-25.0 mm.
- Options in Range: Gain, Delay, Gate Blank and E-Blank settings.
- Standard 5.0 MHz transducer included with optional transducers available.
- Display resolution: 0.01 mm/0.001″.
- Memory of 10,000 readings in 100 files.
- USB Output: easily works with any Windows operating system 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Multiple languages support.
- Weight: 260 grams.
- Size: 133 (L) x 75 (W) x 29 (H) mm. 5.2″ (L) x 3″ (W) x 1.1″ (H).
- Two years warranty.
- Factory calibration traceable to ASTM E0797-05.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org