Tritex NDT Multigauge 5500
The Tritex NDT Multigauge 5500 metal thickness tester has been designed for hands free use when climbing on staging, scaffolding, ladders or when accessing by rope. It uses Multiple Echo to ignore coatings, measuring only the remaining metal thickness. Whether it’s on board a ship, on large storage tanks, climbing on top of a road tanker or carrying out inspections underneath a bridge, the 5500 will measure the thickness with ease.
The gauge uses multiple echo to ignore coatings up to 6mm. thick. It can be mounted onto a waist belt or chest harness when using rope access. The top display ensures the measurements are clearly visible, even in difficult gauging and lighting conditions. A protective leather case is also available.
• Ignores coatings up to 6mm. thick using multiple echo and up to 20 mm with Coating Plus+ selected.
• Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS).
• Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
• Ideal for rope access applications.
• Easy to use.
• Large LED display for good visibility in low light conditions.
• Easy calibration with menu driven buttons.
• Rugged, durable and robust.
• Designed for hands free use.
• No zeroing required.
Multigauge 5500 metal thickness tester, probe, probe lead, spare membranes, membrane oil, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, membrane key, batteries, manual, calibration certificate, carry case, belt clip.
Options: Protective leather case.