Wireless Hardness Tester NOVOTEST UCI Lab
The NOVOTEST Lab UCI wireless hardness tester implements the ultrasonic contact impedance method.
The users of NOVOTEST Lab UCI get the following advantages:
Ultra-portable device for quick hardness testing anywhere (autonomous continuous operation up to 20 hours),
Multifunctional application NOVOTEST Lab with a user-friendly interface and cloud archive.
The NOVOTEST Lab app allows users to:
– set up and calibrate the device.
– to get illustrations of measurements as graphs, histograms, and statistics.
– save measurements with text-, audio-, photo- and even videos protocols.
– transfer the protocol in one click by any convenient messenger or e-mail.
– synchronize archive with cloud storage.
- WIDE APPLICATION (testing of hardened layers and complex-shaped products),
- SPECIAL NOZZLE (special nozzles helps test radius surfaces and get accurate measurements),
- CALIBRATION FOR ANY METAL (pre-set calibrations for steel, aluminium, and brass, or users defined),
- HIGH AUTONOMY (device charges from any USB 5V port),
- ULTRAPORTABLE (can be used in the fields, workshop, laboratories, metal depots and anywhere),
- CROSS-PLATFORM ARCHIVE MANAGEMENT.
Measuring range HRC:20~70, HB:90~650, HV:230~940, Tensile strength, MPa: 370~1740
Scales HRC, HB, HV, HRA, HRB, MPA and can be calibrated for any other.
Materials Steel, aluminium, brass and can be calibrated for any other material.
Dimensions 160*26 (36 with nozzle) mm
Battery life 48 hrs
Power supply / Charging Built-in battery / USB 5V
Operating environment Temperature: -30°C~60°CHumidity: 30%~80%
Hardness tester, Special nozzle, Software, USB cable, Operating manual, Case