ElektroPhysik PoroTest 7 Pinhole Detector
The PoroTest 7 locates pores, cracks and other faults in insulating materials (e.g. varnish, synthetic material, rubber, bitumen) on conductive substrates (e.g. steel, aluminium, earth-moist concrete constructions) as per DIN 55670.
The Holiday Detector, PoroTest 7, is specially designed to test functionally critical insulating layers, e.g. inner and outer linings of tanks and pipelines in the field of petrochemicals, anti-corrosion coatings in ship building, protective coatings of sewage tanks etc.
The electronically controlled high voltage source unfailingly prevents the test voltage from exceeding and dropping below limit, a feature not provided in low-cost devices. Exceeding the limit can cause damage to the coating to be tested; dropping below the limit prevents detection of pores.
A wide range of special electrodes are available; we can also fabricate customised inner, outer and plate electrodes as per application requirement of the client.
- Testing of insulating coatings in a thickness range of 30 microns to 11,3 mm.
- Electronically stabilized high voltage for reliable/safe detection of faults.
- Wide range of application-specific testing electrodes.
- Testing voltage 0.5 – 35 kV.
- User guidance in 4 languages (German, English, French, Spanish).
- Audio and visual alarm.
- Compact design enables use even on the scaffolding.
- Electrical safety as per VDE 0411, Part 1.
- Power supply either by batteries or mains connection.
For further information please email: email@example.com