The SparX panel has an imaging area of 32.5 x 26 cm (~10 x 12″) and is very effective between its minimal dead space and the 16 bit images it provides. The panel is battery operated, comes with a detachable handle and is compatible with a variety of Vidisco accessories and configurations, including a rugged case or a backpack. All of these advantages come at a competitive price, making the SparX a top choice for security applications, even when met with strict budgetary requirements.
Simple to operate enhancement features include 800% zoom, Window Leveling, Adaptive Histogram, Stitching, Dual Energy Probe, Sharpening, First Image restore option and more.
Comprehensive Database – X-ray image records include external images, automatic info, easy search and sharing, while keeping information safe in a special file format and on the operator’s laptop.
- World leading quality portable X-ray system.
- Field design for security needs – battery operated, robust and reliable.
- Easy setup and quick results – safely explore Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) in minimum time and risk.
- Solution for any situation – line of accessories for every need.
SparX Technical Specifications:**
- Imaging Area: 325 x 260 mm (~12.7 x 10.2″). 2560 x 2045 pixels.
- Imaging Area Position: 8.5 mm from bottom and right borders.
- Imager Size: 385 (H) x 320 (W) x 18 mm (D) (~ 15.1″ x 12.5″ x 0.7″).
- Imager Weight: 3.3 kg (~7.2 lbs).
- Resolution: 127 µm (3.9 lp/mm).
- Dynamic Range: 16 bit.
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Si Gadox.
- Optional Accessories: High Power Wireless: (up to 1.5 km line of sight). WiFiX: (300 m line of sight between operator and down-range. WXR: for Wireless communication between X-ray and Panel Dual Energy Image with Vidisco’s XR-DE Plus. Tripod mount, SparX Slider: – Automatic Multiplication of the Imaging Area.
- Software: Advanced proprietary Xbit software for security operators.
- Case Dimensions: Rugged case 63 cm (L) x 50 cm (W) x 30 cm (H) (~24.8″ x 19.6″ x 11.8″). Backpack: 70 cm (L) x 45 cm (W) x 32 cm (H) (~27.5″ x 17.7″ x 12.5″).
** All specifications are subject to change.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org