The re-designed Golden Engineering XR150 pulsed x-ray generator features a 16 character LCD display, menu based interface and is powered by a DeWalt 12V Li-Ion battery. It is highly portable, weighing in at 2.13 kgs, including the battery.
- Pulse Settings up to 999 counts.
- Program countdown delay timing (5 – 240 seconds).
- Set multiple pulse trains.
- Records total life pulses on source.
- Re-settable pulse tracker.
- Select 1 or 3 pulses per count in software.
- Variable pulse rate (1 pulse per second or slower).
- Threaded insert for tripod mount.
- Tie off points for custom handles and fasteners.
- Power: DeWalt DC127 12v Li-Ion Battery.
- Weight: 2.13 kgs.
- Output Dose: 3.1 mR/pulse min, measured 12″ from source.
- Pulse rate: 4 counts per second.
- Source size: 3 mm.
- Max Photon energy: 150 kVp.
- Pulse width: 50 nanoseconds.
- Beam angle: 40 degree standard.
- Current draw: 6.8 amps.
- Max duty cycle: 100 counts (300 pulses) per 4 minutes.