TWI EchoTherm Pulsed Thermography System
EchoTherm, manufactured by Thermal Wave Imaging (TWI), is the system of choice for any tough NDE application – from automated manufacturing to aircraft inspection.
TWI EchoTHERM PULSED THERMOGRAPHY SYSTEM
EchoTherm, manufactured by Thermal Wave Imaging (TWI), is the system of choice for any tough NDE application – from automated manufacturing to aircraft inspection. EchoTherm provides fast, non-contact, wide area inspection of flat or curved structures, and can measure depth and area of subsurface defects. Since its introduction in 1992, EchoTherm has been the benchmark system for Thermographic NDE.
The EchoTherm Advantage:
- Cost Effective.
- Single-Side Process.
- Easily Interpreted.
- Wide Area.
- Quantitative Measurement.
- Open Architecture.
- Advanced Analysis and Processing Routines.
- Compatible With Leading IR Cameras.
- LabView, Matlab and Visual Basic Compatible.
- Automation Enabled.
- Digital Data Acquisition.
- Configurable for Use in Factory, Field or Laboratory.
Integrated with TWI Patented Signal Processing.