The Easiest Way to Measure Scratches.
TESTIA ScratchView is referenced into Airbus Procedures: A320 NTM 53-00-01 (Airbus).
- Ergonomic: only 4 control buttons – perfect fit and comfort.
- Easy: fast handling – very short training – no preliminary adjustment.
- Autonomous, wireless, light weight: ready for any kind of inspection.
- Scratch depth and width are automatically calculated within a few seconds: – no extra computer necessary.
- Reliable, repeatable and operator independent.
- Safe: laser class 2, compatible with mass market regulations.
- Low cost : inexpensive at purchase and in operation.
- 0.02 mm < Depth < 1 mm.
- For 0.02 mm < Depth < 0.05 mm, accuracy: ± 0.005 mm.
- For 0.05 mm < Depth < 1 mm, accuracy ± 10%.
- 0.03 mm < Width 2 mm.
- Weight: 1.7 kg.
- External USB port for data saving and reporting.
- Autonomy: 6 h.