- High IP rate: IP66.
- Compact Size: (W) 198 mm x (H) 128 mm x (L) 52 mm.
- Lightweight: 0.9 kg only, including battery.
- 5.7″ LCD with high resolution 640 x 480 pixels.
- Adjustable pulse width, negative square wave transmission up to 350 V.
- Operating Frequency Range: 0.5 ~ 20 MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and narrow-band for selection.
- Easy Operation: Only a few buttons, intuitive interface and logical menu, support right-hand and left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
- Multiple conventional UT functions. Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available, which can guide users to perform setup easily and improve inspection efficiency. Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (auto gain control), video record makes conventional and efficient flaw inspection. Optional functions: B-scan, TCG, probe spectral analysis, CSC (curved surface correction), weld simulation, crack height measurement, BEA (back-wall echo attenuation), AWS D1.1/D1.5, API 5UE.
- Multiple thickness measurement functions: A- scan thickness measurement (echo to echo mode, through coating measurement). Auto-search, velocity measurement, alarm and data-set management. Optional functions: coating thickness measurement, B-scan, multi-layer measurement, V-PATH,TDG and temperature compensation.
- System ports: encoder, VGA, SD card, USB.
- EN12668-1: 2010/ASTME317 (for UT) and EN15317-2007 (for TG) compliant.