UL101 Ultrasound Detector Applications:
- Leak Detection: Indicate and locate pressurized and non-pressurized system leaks of any type of gas.
- Motor Bearings & Gearboxes: Diagnose critical mechanical equipment for production reliability and proper lubrication.
- Electrical Inspection: Detect arcing, tracking and corona discharge in low, medium or high voltage.
UL101 Ultrasound Detector Benefits:
- Finds all turbulent flow leaks: Most sensitive detector on the market today for compressed air/gas, vacuum, valve, etc. leak detection.
- Easier to use: Turn the receiver on, adjust sensitivity and begin testing.
- Does not require calibration: Begin testing immediately. There is no need to calibrate or routinely send back to the factory.
- Longer battery life: A single 9-Volt battery powers the receiver for more than 45 continuous hours.
- Complements vibration analysis or infrared: Add the UL101 to your predictive maintenance routines for instant feedback.
- Designed for a wide range of applications: Leak detection, mechanical and rotating equipment tests, electrical arcing and corona discharge detection.
Standard or intrinsically safe models: Intrinsically safe models can be used in explosive atmospheres.
Intrinsically Safe: ANSI/UL 913-88, for DIVISION 1, CLASS 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CLASS II, Groups E, F, G and CLASS III. It also complies with DIVISION 2, CLASS 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CLASS II, Groups F, G, and CLASS III.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org