This combination provides a durable yet agile crawler. The X2 is a highly maneuverable system and is capable of traversing difficult obstructions made possible by the high suspension compliance. It is designed with a proprietary direct drive gear set and does not use any belts, chains, set screws, or clamps, which eliminates slippage.
The unit is completely sealed from the environment and has a hard coat anodized exterior to reduce environmental wear on the system. The scanner utilizes rare earth motors with the highest power density available to provide a high-performing crawler. Single and dual element transducers are included in the system to adjust for variable conditions. Each scanner is manufactured in-house and is rigorously tested, so ensuring the scanner is of the highest quality.
- Capability: Includes a sealed positional encoder for B-scan acquisition.
- Accessibility: Capable of navigating obstructions up to 2 inches high with all wheels contacting the surface.
- Automation: Analyst X Software provides automated data acquisition, analysis and reporting.
- Adaptability: Can be paired with the D2S software to inspect paper machine dryer rolls.
- Weight: 5″ (127 mm).
- Length: 11″ (279 mm).
- Width: 16.25″ (414 mm).
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kgs).
- Magnetic Pull Force: 60 lbs/wheel. 240 lbs total 1066 N).
- Cable Length: 100 ft (30.5 M).
- Speed (Under Full Load): 10″/s (330 mm/s).
- Tractive Pull: 109 lbs (484 N).
- Wheel Base: 4.75″ (127 mm).
- Obstacle Clearance: 1.25″ (32 mm) with incline <45°.
- Suspension Conformity: All wheels contact with 2″ (51 mm) elevation of one wheel.
- Power Requirements: 90 – 240 VAC or 12 – 24 VDC Battery Option.
- Operating Voltage: 29 VDC, 5 VDC encoder.
- Joystick Control: 50 ft (15 M) cable.
- Water System Power: AC or battery option.