Mitech MH180 Hardness Tester
The Mitech MH180 Hardness Tester has a wide measuring range, will test at any angle, and can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. It has a large screen with EL background light, and has the capacity to store up to 100 measurements. It utilizes Data-pro software, and is able to connect to your PC via RS232 port.
Working principle of impact rebound method: The impact body impacts the work piece surface, then using the rebound speed and impact speed calculates the hardness value.
- Measuring range: 170 – 960 HLD, 17 – 68.5 HRC, 19 – 651 HB, 80 – 976 HV, 30 – 100 HS, 59 – 85 HRA, 13 – 100 HRB.
- Measuring direction: 360 degrees.
- Hardness Scales: HL/HB/HRB/HRC/HRA/HV/HS.
- Display: Segment LCD.
- Data memory: max 100 groups (relative to impact times 32~1).
- Working voltage: 3V (2 x AA size batteries).
- Continuous working period of approx 100 hours, with back-light turned off.
- Communications interface: RS232.
- Various impact devices, download software and micro printer available upon request.
- Main unit.
- D type impact device with cable.
- Standard test block.
- Cleaning brush.
- Small support ring.
- 2 x AA batteries.
- Carry case.