Non-destructive measurement of:
- Paint, lacquer, plastic, enamel and other insulating coatings applied on metal, wood, plastic, glass and ceramics.
- Measurement of the total thickness as well as the individual layer thickness of a multi-layer system in only one operation. Up to 5 layers can be measured in one operation.
- High accuracy and reproducibility.
- Storage and documentation of measuring values.
- Memory capacity: approx 25,000 readings in maximum 300 batches.
- Coating thickness measurement from 10µm.
- Capable of determining the exact layer thickness or GRP and CRP components.
- A-scan image function on the graphic display without connecting to a PC.
- Thin substrates can be measured through the coating.
- Robust measuring gauges for use in the laboratory, in production and on site.
- Limit setting with optical and acoustic warning when limits are exceeded.
- Ultrasonic principle.