The Mitech MR200 Surface Roughness Tester is an efficient, accurate and portable unit for a wide range of applications. It is capable of evaluating surface roughness within a variety of parameters, with results displayed on the LCD screen, or communicated with PC or optional printer.
- 15 parameters: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rt, Rp, Rv, RS, RSm, Rz(JIS), Ry(JIS), RSk, R3z, Rmax, RPc, Rmr.
- High accuracy inductance pickup.
- Four filtering methods of RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and D-P.
- Compatible with four standards of ISO, DIN, ANSI and JIS.
- Can store 15 sets of measurement results.
- 128×64 dot matrix LCD displays all parameters and graphs.
- DSP chip is used to control and process data with high speed and low power consumption.
- Built-in lithium ion re-chargeable battery. Consecutive work time is longer than 20 hours.
- Design of mechanical and electrical integration is adopted to achieve small bulk, light weight and easy usage.
- Can be connected to printer to print all parameters and graphs.
- Built-in standard RS232 interface enables communication with PC.
- Automatic switch off.
- Optional printer, analysis software and measurement platform.