InCTRL CONDITION BASED MONITORING (CBM) SOFTWARE SYSTEM
Using the UL101 Ultrasound Detector together with the InCTRL mobile and cloud apps is just the first step to a successful ultrasound condition based monitoring program. CTRL Systems can work with an organisation through a single site or multiple sites to develop a turn-key technology integration plan.
INCTRL MOBILE MAKES DATA COLLECTION SIMPLE.
Your routes, on your phone.
Simply download the InCTRL Mobile app from the Google Play store, plug your ultrasound listening device (ULD) into your Android smart phone, log in, and you’re ready to go. Once your database is set up online, the InCTRL Mobile app will automatically populate with your test points. Condition-based ultrasound reliability (CBM) is as simple as a twenty second sample and hitting save. Your data is wirelessly uploaded to InCTRL and flagged assets are added to your action items. You can even set up instant email notifications for management or as a personal reminder.
- Web Based: Access ultrasound test data from the internet.
- Wireless Uploads: Upload ultrasound samples from SoundCTRL.
- Flags and Sends Email Alerts: Flags and send alerts when amplitude exceeds set threshold.
- Bearing Health Assessments: Responses include: under lubricated, normal, suspect, questionable.
- Slack and Overlay Ultrasound Wave-forms: Detect early signs of equipment wear.
- Trend Ultrasound Data: Plot root mean square calculations over time.
- Reporting: Create reports for cost justification, meetings and long term planning.
- Multiple Location Deployment: Corporate wide implementation.
- Share Data: Share data with other departments or with multiple plants around the world.
- Leak Detection (Pressure and Vacuum).
- Non-Pressurized Systems (Containment Testing).
- Electrical Inspection.
- Valves and Steam Traps.
- Mechanical Inspection (motor bearings, gearboxes etc.).
- Predictive Maintenance and Reliability: Record, Comparative Analysis (side by side), Baseline Analysis (trend), Bearing Health Assessment.
- Improved system reliability.
- Decreased maintenance costs.
- Trained skilled labor.
- Lower implementation costs.
- Earlier detection of potential problems.
- Energy savings.
- Multiple applications.
- Implementation of stages.
Standard or intrinsically safe models: Intrinsically safe models can be used in explosive atmospheres.
Intrinsically Safe: ANSI/UL 913-88, for DIVISION 1, CLASS 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CLASS II, Groups E, F, G and CLASS III. It also complies with DIVISION 2, CLASS 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CLASS II, Groups F, G, and CLASS III.