- Web Based: Access ultrasound test data from the internet.
- Wireless Uploads: Upload ultrasound samples from SoundCTRL.
- Flags and Sends Email Alerts: Flags and send alerts when amplitude exceeds set threshold.
- Bearing Health Assessments: Responses include: under lubricated, normal, suspect, questionable.
- Slack and Overlay Ultrasound Wave-forms: Detect early signs of equipment wear.
- Trend Ultrasound Data: Plot root mean square calculations over time.
- Reporting: Create reports for cost justification, meetings and long term planning.
- Multiple Location Deployment: Corporate wide implementation.
- Share Data: Share data with other departments or with multiple plants around the world.
- Leak Detection (Pressure and Vacuum).
- Non-Pressurized Systems (Containment Testing).
- Electrical Inspection.
- Valves and Steam Traps.
- Mechanical Inspection (motor bearings, gearboxes etc.).
- Predictive Maintenance and Reliability: Record, Comparative Analysis (side by side), Baseline Analysis (trend), Bearing Health Assessment.
- Improved system reliability.
- Decreased maintenance costs.
- Trained skilled labor.
- Lower implementation costs.
- Earlier detection of potential problems.
- Energy savings.
- Multiple applications.
- Implementation of stages.
Standard or intrinsically safe models: Intrinsically safe models can be used in explosive atmospheres.
Intrinsically Safe: ANSI/UL 913-88, for DIVISION 1, CLASS 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CLASS II, Groups E, F, G and CLASS III. It also complies with DIVISION 2, CLASS 1, Groups A, B, C and D, CLASS II, Groups F, G, and CLASS III.