The Corner Vacuum Boxes are manufactured to a high degree of quality in the USA, and use a venturi system driven by compressed air to create the vacuum. This method of operation is consistently reliable, as there are no moving parts. Furthermore, the venturi can operate effectively with as little as 4 cubic feet per minute of air flow, allowing portable air compressors to be used as a source of compressed air (if required). Corner Vacuum Boxes are specifically designed for testing the inside corner of (say) storage tanks, where the bottom meets the sidewall (at 90 degrees). Each box is shipped with the hardware to immediately begin testing when connected to an air source.
Standard Sizes are:
- Outside Dimensions: L: 8” x W: 5 ¼” x H: 5 ¼”
- Viewing Area: L: 5” x W: 2.7/8”
- Outside Dimensions: L: 18” x W: 5 ¼” x H: 5 ¼”
- Viewing Area: L: 15” x W: 2.7/8”
- Outside Dimensions: L: 30” x W: 5. 1/4” x H: 5 ¼”
- Viewing Area: L: 27” x W: 2.7/8”
Custom sized boxes can be manufactured on request.