Sentinel 1075 SCARPRO source projector is used for industrial non-destructive testing applications of gamma radiography with Selenium-75. SCARPRO can be used as a category I or II exposure device. When used in SCAR mode (category I), the SCARPRO allows radiography to be performed in congested work areas. When used as a traditional projector (category II), standard Sentinel source guide tubes and collimators allow the Selenium-75 source to be used for axial, radial and panoramic exposures.
- Exposure Device: Model 1075 SCARPRO is a dual mode radiographic exposure device for Small Controlled Area Radiography and traditional projection radiography.
- SCAR: All interchangeable collimator with a 90 degrees incremental adjustment enables safe radiography in areas congested with workers.
- Projector: A standard guide tube attachment with an ISO compliant interlock enables traditional axial and radial projection radiography.
- Dimensions: Length: 11.20″ (22.45 cm) X Width: 5.90″(14.99 cm) X Height: 7.30″ (18.54 cm).
- Weight: With Jacket: 30 lbs (13.61 kgs) Without Jacket: 27 lbs (12.25 kgs).
- Shielding: Tungsten 16.5 lbs (7.5 kgs).
- Materials: Tungsten shield with built in source path, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, and Polyurethane.
- Isotope: Selenium-75.
- Maximum Source Capacity: 81 Ci (3 TBq) of Selenium-75.
- Controls and Guide Tubes: 1075 SCARPRO Projectors are designed, manufactured and approved for use with SENTINEL authorized controls and accessories only.
- Operating Temperature Range: –4 degrees C to 149 degrees C (-40 degrees to 400 degrees F).