ElektroPhysik GalvanoTest Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Gauge
Universal coating thickness measurement for:
- more than 70 combinations of coating and substrate.
- measurement of single and multi-layer coatings.
- exact measurement from 0.05 to 75 µm.
- for nearly all electroplated coatings.
- Coating thickness measurement on flat and curved surfaces.
- Removal of a small area of coating material in an almost invisible area.
- flexible storage and evaluation of the measuring values.
- Measurement of 10 preset types of metal Cr, Ni, Cu, brass, Zn, Ag, Sn, Pb, Cd and Au.
- 8 further types of metal can be selected for special applications.
- circulating pump for electrolyte solution.
- smallest mask 0.25 mm² for almost invisible removal areas.
- Measurement of 9 preset types of metal Cr, Ni, Cu, Messing, Zn, Ag, Sn, Pb, Cd.
- 1 further type of metal can be selected for special applications.
- Air pulsater for electrolyte solution.
Measuring principle: Colour-metric method.