The Rollscan 350 is a digital Barkhausen noise analyzer and is designed for surface quality control and testing of near-surface defects such as grinding burns, heat treatment defects, as well as changes in stress and microstructure in a wide variety of ferretic steel and other ferromagnetic materials. Quality inspection with Rollscan is fast and can easily match the production rates of most manufacturing lines, enabling process control in real-time. As a result, significant quality improvements, savings on material costs and improved manufacturing productivity have been realized by companies using the Rollscan system.
- Values of parameters, voltage and current changeable with a control knob.
- User-friendly parameter set up windows.
- Automatic magnetizing voltage and frequency sweeps to find optimum measurement parameters.
- 1 Channel.
- Sine and triangle magnetizing waveforms.
- Magnetizing frequency:
- Sine wave 1–1000 Hz.
- Triangle wave 1–150 Hz.
- Magnetizing voltage peak to peak 0–16 Vpp.
- Analyzing filter ranges:
- 10–70 kHz
- 70–200 kHz
- 200–450 kHz
- Embedded computer running Linux operating system.
- User interface in several languages.
- User password.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Real time calculations.
- Batteries optional.
- AC power source/voltage 90–240 V AC, 47–63 Hz single phase.
- Maximum inrush current (at cold start) 14 A at 100 V AC, 28 A at 200 VAC.
- Normal power consumption max. 100 VA.
- Weight (without batteries) 6.8 kg.
- Width 420 mm.
- Height 156 mm.
- Depth 380 mm.