- Large screen (128×64 dot matrix LCD), showing all functions and parameters.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL, and three types of strength values.
- Seven impact devices are available for special applications.
- Large capacity memory can store 500 groups of information including single measured value, mean value, testing data, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale.
- Upper and lower limit can be preset. Alarm will automatically sound when the result value exceeds the limit.
- Battery information indicates the charge status of the battery.
- User calibration function.
- USB port with PC multi-functions data processing software.
- High speed thermal printer.
- Ni-MH rechargeable battery. Charge circuit integrated inside the instrument. Continuous working period of no less than 150 hours (back light off and no printing).
- Auto power off to save energy.
- Testing the hardness of metallic structures and materials, molds, bearings, heavy work pieces, installed machinery and other parts.
- Failure analysis of pressure vessels, steam generators, pipework and other equipment.
- Material identification in the warehouse.
- Rapid testing over a large hardness range
- Measuring range：HLD（170～960）HLD.
- Measuring direction：360°.
- Hardness Scale：HL,HB,HRB,HRC,HRA,HV,HS.
- Display：dot matrix LCD，128×64 dots.
- Data memory： 500 groups max.(relative to impact times 32～1).
- Printing paper: width 57.5±0.5mm, diameter 30mm.
- Battery pack: 6V NI-MH.
- Battery charger: 9V/500mA.
- Continuous working period：about 150 hours（With backlight off, no printing).
- Communication interface：USB1.1.