Designed for the testing and inspection of composite materials, DolphiCam is a mobile and ergonomic ultrasound camera system, specialising in the inspection of CFRP (Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics) up to 8mm thickness.
Unique dry and wet transducer technology with high performance signalling electronics creates high-resolution 2D and 3D images of suspected damage areas to verify the status of the material, and helps manufacturing and service personnel to perform effective QA and to develop the best repair strategy for damage.
- ~16.000 (124 x 124) transducer elements A-scan, B-scan (horizontal/vertical) and C-scan.
- Amplitude and Time-of-Flight modes with separate gate settings.
- User-selected pulse shapes, gain control, amplitude threshold and colour settings Zoom, pan and rotate 3D image.
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Uses standard Windows PC or tablet (Windows XP or later, or Windows 8).
- Automatic Firmware and software updates.
- Delivered in a solid transport case.