Portable, Easy-to-Use, Reliable – New Generation General Purpose Digital Flaw Detector.
- Compact & Portable: The whole unit weight (battery included) is approximately 1.2 kgs, suitable for aloft and field work.
- Easy Operation: There are just a few concisely- defined keys, easy to be operated with only one hand.
- Environmental Protection: This system is designed based on IP65 standard, suitable for complex industrial flaw detection environment.
- Super-low Consumption: The configured Li-polymer battery can support up to 7-hours continuous operation.
- Strong Performance: High resolution and penetration, achieving precise flaw detection from thin plates to large forged pieces.
- Maximum sampling rate 240 MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1 mm.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~10 MHz.
- 20-2000 Hz (step: 20 Hz): avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function for efficient flaw detection.
- The AVG/DGS curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The 5.7″color TFT LCD of wide viewing angle, high brightness and high definition delivers every clear detail.
- Peak memory function facilitates quick scanning and measurement on work pieces.
- Three different color schemes can meet the requirements of different application environments and habits.
- Up to 300 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various work pieces and flaw detection standards.