Introducing the first Computed Radiography system designed specifically for weld-quality radiographs, theVMI CR Switchblade . This new system packs VMI’s industry leading image resolution into an ultra-lightweight, compact, durable solution.
The CR SwitchBlade scanning process has been designed to have Imaging Phosphor (IP) Plates fed face down, allowing for the solution to be deployed in a direct light environment. Utilizing an innovative magnetic track process, the SwitchBlade scans IP Plates without bending or manipulating the plates. Finally making true portable Computed Radiography imaging a reality.
Logarithmic Image Acquisition Process:
- Customizable Acquisition Settings.
Compact and Portable Design:
- Allows for field transportation.
Magnetic IP Plate Scanning Process:
- Magnetic Track Design.
- IP Plate fed face down.
- Supported feeding and retrieval trays.
Superior IP Plate Protection Flatbed Scanning Configuration:
- No bending of the IP Plate while being read and erased.
- Guaranteed to NEVER damage IP Plates.
- Pixel/Bit Depth: 65536/16 bit source file.
- Pixel Pitch: 50µ – 200µ.
- Throughput: 60 plates IP hour (4.5 x 10).
- IP Sizes: 5″ x 96″ Scanning Area.
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.4 kgs).
- Dimensions: W13.2″ x D13″ x H8.4″.
- Power Source: 100-240V AC/2.5A max/47-63 Hz.
- Light Source/Sensor Laser: Diode/PMT.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Scanning Process: Single Flat Path, Magnetic Track.
- Feed Mechanism: Removable Feeding Tray.
- Erase Method: Automatic LED.
- Network: DICOM/DICONDE Compliant.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 64-Bit.