Every 5100MS-N solution includes a custom VMI Control Panel Phantom developed to adhere to the ASTM E1647 specifications. The 5100MS-N has state-of-the-art optics combining 25-micron resolution with 16-bit (65,536 shades of gray) logarithmic image acquisition. The 5100MS-N produces the highest signal-to-noise ratio on the market, guaranteeing the sensitivity needed to detect the slightest defect.
Logarithmic Image Acquisition Process:
- The highest Signal-to-Noise Ratio in the industry.
- Customisable Acquisition Settings.
25 Micron Scanning:
- High resolution image acquisition for fine detail.
- Compliant to all major international codes and standards.
Flatbed Scanning Design:
- Precise single action drive mechanism.
- Only one moving part for ease of operation.
Includes VMI’s Control Panel Phantom:
- NIST certified CR test panel.
- Certified to adhere to the specifications of ASTM E1647.
- Pixel/Bit Depth: 65536/16 bit source file.
- Resolution: 15µ – 200µ and 101p/mm.
- Throughput: Over 60 images per hour – mixed IP Plate sizes.
- Scanning Area: 14″ x 17″ Scanning Area.
- Weight: 79 lbs (35.9 kgs).
- Dimensions: L 45″ x W 23″ x H 10″.
- Power Source: 100-240V AC/2.5A max/47-63 Hz.
- Light Source/Sensor Laser: Diode/PMT.
- Scanning Process: Single Flat Path, Single Action Drive System.
- Feed Mechanism: Soft and Hard Cassette Capability:
- Erase Method: Automatic, LED.
- Network: DICOM/DICONDE Compliant.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 64-Bit.
- Conformance: ASTM E2446 IP S/50 or EN14784-1 IP 1/50.
For further information, please email: email@example.com