The JME MINI 6″ Pipeline Crawler is extremely compact and lightweight. It enables the operator to produce internal panoramic single image (SWSI) radiographs. This is a versatile system in pipelines down to 5.3 inches (135 mm) and up to a maximum of 18″ in diameter.
The JME MINI crawler is powered by high-efficiency rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries. The crawler can be commanded either using JME’s magnetic control system (Magnetope) or alternatively with a conventional isotope control system. These systems can be used to control travel, park and exposure modes from outside the pipeline.
Safety and asset protection are always a consideration. The JME MINI crawler features anti-runaway circuitry along with optional audio/visual alarm unit and purpose built latching recovery vehicle.
JME’s entire pipeline crawler range is constructed using high quality materials ensuring corrosion resistance, easy maintenance and an extended service life. The systems feature a modular design allowing for simple and easy maintenance in the field. All electronic circuits utilize military specification components ensuring reliability in harsh environments.
- Travel speed: Up to 12 meters (40 ft) per minute.
Battery Capacity: 12 Ah.
- Maximum Angle of Climb (Optimum Conditions): 23°.
- Power Source: Sealed Lead Acid Batteries 48 V.
- Weight (Excluding X-Ray Tube): 72.75 lbs (33 kgs).
- Length (Excluding X-Ray Tube): 1350 mm.
- X-Ray Tube Output Options: JME CXT 180, ICM 160 CR/1802S.
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C.