VMI was the first to introduce PC based film digitization for Industrial Radiography. It allows users to analyze, annotate and manipulate radiographs digitally in a manner never before realized. Digitizing radiographs reduces the space required to archive the images which avoids the cost of temperature and humidity controls for a whole warehouse
Quickly finding the images needed is a snap with database management that includes searching, sorting and retrieval in a matter of seconds. Digitizing can extend the life of radiographs to 100 years or more in accordance with both ASME Sec V and ASTM Standards.
Compact, portable and durable, the 2905 Laser Film Digitizer** performs exceptionally all over the world in industrial settings. The simple, modular designed components allow for self calibration, scan times as low as seven seconds and provide the productivity required to improve the bottom line.
** Also available in High Density (HD) version capable of reading to optical densities approaching 5.0.
- Light Source/Sensor: Helium Neon Laser, (632.8 nm)/PMT
- Pixel/Bit Depth: 4096/12 bit.
- Optical Density: From 0.01 – 4.0.
- Sampling Pitch: 50µ ∼ 500µ (at 1µ steps).
- Scan Speed: 7 seconds (for 14 x 17″ film at 200µ).
- Film Sizes: 8 x 10″ to 14″ x 51″.
- Interface: USB.
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit.
- Network: DICOM Storage Service Class.
- Weight: 99.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13″ x 21″ x 30″.