Images can be received on the operator’s laptop or tablet screen within mere seconds and wireless work is possible with either the 300 m WiFiX or the High Power WiFiX, making this system a real solution for overall challenging surroundings.
With years of proven use and experience around the world, the RayzorX has a solid reputation for high quality performance and ease of physical use in any environment. It boasts several cover options, protecting the panel from external damage as well as a tripod mount for even more deployment options.
Simple to operate enhancement features include 800% zoom, Window Leveling, Adaptive Histogram, Stitching, Dual Energy Probe, Sharpening, First image restore option and more.
Comprehensive Database – X-ray image records include external images, automatic info, easy search and sharing, whilst keeping information safe in a special file format and on the operator’s laptop.
- World leading quality portable X-ray system.
- Field design for security needs – battery operated system, robust and reliable.
- Easy setup and quick results – safely explore Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) with minimum time and risk.
- Solution for any situation – line of accessories for every need.
- Imaging Area: 222 x 222 mm (~8.7″ x 8.7″).
- Imaging Area Position: (Images area edges distance): 5 mm from bottom and 7 mm from left side.
- Imager Size: 360 mm (H) x 330 mm (W) x 13 mm (D) (~14.2″ x 13″ x 0.5″).
- Imager Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Digital Detector Array (DDA) Flat Panel Imager.
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit (16,384 Grey Levels).
- Resolution: 3.5 lp/mm (behind 3 mm of steel).
- Pixel Pitch: 143 µm.
- Power Supply: Over 5 hours of battery operation /AC 110/220V for an unlimited period of time. Charging during AC operation, full charge in just 6 hours.
- Optional Accessories: XR-DE Plus: Dual Energy Module for Organic/Inorganic Detection. WiFi: Digital Wireless system – connecting laptop to ICU/Imager 300 m (line of sight). Dual WiFi X: High Power Wireless Option – up to 1500 m (~1 mile!) line of sight. WXR: Wireless X-ray – eliminates cable connection to X-ray. Extension Cable: up to 200 m distance. DC/AC Car Inverter: for unlimited power supply from a vehicle – power down the line. Tripod Mount: Compatible with any standard tripod. Protective Cover: Lighter and improved, for convenient use outside. External Camera: For external color images and video.
- Software: Easy to use powerful proprietary Xbit software for security applications.
** All specifications are subject to changes.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org