VIDISCO RayzorX DIGITAL IMAGER
The RayzorX digital imager is the thinnest digital imager at just 13 mm thickness (~0.5″). It is designed to provide a solution for tight spaces while producing razor sharp images (14 bit) with excellent penetration capabilities (2 mm of lead behind 70 mm of steel with XRS-3), meaning the user gets accurate detection in the most challenging of conditions.
Images can be received on the operator’s laptop or tablet screen within mere seconds and wireless work is possible with either the 300 m WiFiX or the High Power WiFiX, making this system a real solution for overall challenging surroundings.
With years of proven use and experience around the world, the RayzorX has a solid reputation for high quality performance and ease of physical use in any environment. It boasts several cover options, protecting the panel from external damage as well as a tripod mount for even more deployment options.
Simple to operate enhancement features include 800% zoom, Window Leveling, Adaptive Histogram, Stitching, Dual Energy Probe, Sharpening, First image restore option and more.
Comprehensive Database – X-ray image records include external images, automatic info, easy search and sharing, whilst keeping information safe in a special file format and on the operator’s laptop.
- World leading quality portable X-ray system.
- Field design for security needs – battery operated system, robust and reliable.
- Easy setup and quick results – safely explore Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) with minimum time and risk.
- Solution for any situation – line of accessories for every need.
- Imaging Area: 222 x 222 mm (~8.7″ x 8.7″).
- Imaging Area Position: (Images area edges distance): 5 mm from bottom and 7 mm from left side.
- Imager Size: 360 mm (H) x 330 mm (W) x 13 mm (D) (~14.2″ x 13″ x 0.5″).
- Imager Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Digital Detector Array (DDA) Flat Panel Imager.
- Dynamic Range: 14 bit (16,384 Grey Levels).
- Resolution: 3.5 lp/mm (behind 3 mm of steel).
- Pixel Pitch: 143 µm.
- Power Supply: Over 5 hours of battery operation /AC 110/220V for an unlimited period of time. Charging during AC operation, full charge in just 6 hours.
- Optional Accessories: XR-DE Plus: Dual Energy Module for Organic/Inorganic Detection. WiFi: Digital Wireless system – connecting laptop to ICU/Imager 300 m (line of sight). Dual WiFi X: High Power Wireless Option – up to 1500 m (~1 mile!) line of sight. WXR: Wireless X-ray – eliminates cable connection to X-ray. Extension Cable: up to 200 m distance. DC/AC Car Inverter: for unlimited power supply from a vehicle – power down the line. Tripod Mount: Compatible with any standard tripod. Protective Cover: Lighter and improved, for convenient use outside. External Camera: For external color images and video.
- Software: Easy to use powerful proprietary Xbit software for security applications.
** All specifications are subject to changes.
For further information, please email: email@example.com