Precision IR NDT for In-Service Inspection:
Portability for the field—that’s the driving force behind ThermoScope® II. Combining flash heating, image acquisition and analysis, this unit allows a single user to perform the inspection with ease and simplicity. ThermoScope II uses patented MOSAIQ® software with Thermographic Signal Reconstruction (TSR®) processing to provide an unprecedented degree of clarity, penetration depth and resolution for applications in the field.
The ThermoScope II Advantage:
ThermoScope puts the entire thermographic toolkit into a portable form factor, enabling the operator to perform inspections where the part is. Push button controls and an easy to read LCD display simplify the inspection process.
- Fast/Real Time Inspection.
- Single Operator / Easy to Use.
- Patented TSR Processing.
- Low Cost.
- Environmentally Friendly.
- Single Side Access.
- Reliable & Repeatable.
- Wide Area.
- A Complete NDT Solution.
The ThermoScope combines flash heating, image acquisition and analysis in a truly portable system. The ThermoScope system offers the following essential features:
- Simple operation with interactive display.
- Automatic inspection routines for on-the-spot decisions.
- Compatible with leading IR cameras.
- Integrated with TWI’s MOSAIQ and EchoTherm Software.
- Applications include: de-lamination, FOD, adhesion, corrosion, water ingress and impact damage.