STRESSTECH Xstress Mini
Complete X-ray diffractometer shrunk into a single portable unit.
Xstress Mini is the smallest X-ray diffraction analyzer in the Stresstech product line. The lightweight Xstress Mini can be used to measure residual stresses in quality and process control. Easily portable single unit is ideal for measurements on-site, at the factory or in the laboratory.
- From package to residual stress data in less than five minutes.
- Two NMOS position sensitive detectors, two beam X-ray output.
- Single irradiation: two exposures measured simultaneously.
- X measurement mode.
- Cr X-ray tube: Max output 30 kV/1.6 mA/48 W.
- Replaceable collimator, to provide 1-5 mm spot sizes. Special collimators available as an option.
- Air cooled system.
- Universal power input 110-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, battery option.
- XTronic software for running the measurement and calculating residual stresses.
Depth: 168 mm/6.61″. Width: 188 mm/7.4″. Height: 268 mm/10.55″. Weight: 6.5 kg/14.3 lbs.