The Rohmann ScanAlyzer is universal software for eddy current inspection, documentation and analysis, and is also suitable to quickly and reliably generate C-scans. Due to its serial-scan function, it can be used to monitor production and maintenance. The Rohmann ScanAlyzer-system combines powerful software with modern eddy-current inspection technology. It features numerous tools to allow the easy interpretation of eddy-current signals, also ensuring that the inspection of safety-relevant parts in production and maintenance is documented. The Rohmann ScanAlyzer has been approved by leading manufacturers of aircraft engines, chemical companies and power plant operators.
Modular and expandable:
In combination with the ELOTEST PL/IS500 or the ELOTEST PL/B300 you have a modular system that can be expanded and adapted to a wide variety of requirements.
The most important advantages at a glance:
- Modular design.
- Possible adaptation of various test instruments via DLL-driver (even products by other manufacturers).
- Possible long-term defect monitoring.
- Fast display due to 32-Bit programming.
- Easy operation.
- The operator requires no prior knowledge of eddy-current technology as the administrator can preset all parameters.
- The high informational content of the C-scan images allows the restoration of the complex eddy-current signals, zoom-function and up to 10 highlighting and log areas for separate print-outs.
- Unambiguous determination of the defect with information on size, angle and coordinates.
- Automatic storage of the measuring data (evaluation and generation of reports based on the default settings installed by the administrator).
- The “human factor” i. e. the influence of human weaknesses is minimized.
- Offline-display, selectable phase and vector length.
- Color scales for real, positive, absolute, gate-dependent values.
- Color scale with offset (may be spread/flattened).
- Color scale dependent on the phase angle and amplitude.
- Offline-phase rotation and gain Reconstruction of complex X/Y-signals.
- Geometric measurement of the defects via the cursor.
- Signal measurement (Amplitude and phase) in the C-scan image.
- Separate documentation of up to 10 defects with the corresponding zoom from the C-Scan.