The CTS-9009 PLUS Ultrasonic Flaw Detector is designed to increase productivity in various inspection situations.
Portable, Easy-to-Use, Reliable and Advanced General-Purpose Digital Flaw Detector.
- Adjustable spike & square wave pulser up to 500V
- High-resolution display screen with 640×480 pixels
- VGA video output
- Adjustable damping
- Operation Frequency up to 20MHz
- High dustproof & waterproof: IP65 (IP67 as option)
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, highlighting advantages of high sensitivity and broadband.
- Adjustable pulse width square wave transmission is up to 500V.
- 20 ~ 2000Hz PRF with 10 steps adjustable: avoid reverberation signals during flaw detection.
- The convenient and useful probe spectrum analysis function enables the users to know the probe waveform, spectrum and centre frequency, resulting in more precise flaw detection evaluation.
- Measure crack height by edge peak echo method.
- Max. sampling rate 240MHz; Measurement resolution 0.1mm.
- RF (Radio Frequency) echo display: good to thin-wall material measurement, academic research or qualitative analysis.
- The DAC curve works with echo compare function, making echo quantification of different distances and amplitudes more convenient.
- The AGC (auto gain control) function, together with peak echo and image freeze function, help quickly identify the flaw highest echo, enabling efficient flaw detection.
- Advanced thickness measurement function available.
- Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
- The gate magnifier function magnifies the echo area within the gate to the whole screen display.
- Up to 500 sets of curve and waveform can be saved for various workpieces and flaw detection standards.