Radishield’s unique formulation gives flexible shielding in inaccessible and restricted applications where traditional methods of shielding are difficult to provide. Radishield is available in flat sheets of special sizes and guide tube shields of standard and custom lengths. Radishield provides the necessary protection for any NDT company.
- Flexible – Can be bent into awkward shaped areas.
- Low in chlorine, fluorine and sulphur for use in contact with stainless steel.
- Easily cleaned means Radishield can be easily reused.
- Encased and hermetically sealed means there are no sharp edges.
- Complete protection is guaranteed by the fact the shielding material cannot slip to the bottom as with conventional PVC bags.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Available in bespoke molded shapes.