The PenTest is manufactured by Elektrophysik, Germany. The PenTest measures the Non Destructive measurement of non-magnetic coatings, e. g. paint, enamel, rubber, chrome on steel.
The PenTest magnets, spring mechanism and casing are designed for durability and a long service life. Measurement is taken by sliding a plastic ring manually so the PenTest does not require batteries.
For the non-destructive measurement of:
- Non-magnetic coatings, e. g. varnishes, paint, enamel, rubber, chromium and zinc on ferromgnetic based materials e.g. steel.
- Performance features: – Non-wearing permanent magnet.
- Measuring without power supply.
- No calibration required.
- Measurement at any angle.
- Measurement value hold for exact readings.
- Measuring principle – Magnetic attraction principle.