MODEL LTI-6200 PORTABLE THERMAL SHEAROGRAPHY NDT SYSTEM
The LTI-6200 is a compact, portable thermal shearography system designed for the non-destructive inspection of aerospace composite repairs, structures and components.
The LTI-6200 has a vacuum attachment feature to allow operation in any orientation on aircraft, on panels in the shop or on the bench. The patented cantilevered design allows inspection up to the edges and corners on flaps, control surfaces, wing panels or cut-outs. The system features automatic operation with easily SAVE/RECALL NDE Procedure Macros, automatic exposure and image storage. The LTI-6200 includes the Inspection Head, Controller, cable set and transit case.
- Complete NDT System.
- Image analysis and measurement tools.
- Vacuum attach to test article in any orientation.
- Save/Recall NDT Test Procedure and Macros.
- Fast, rugged and easy to use.
Image and Measure:
- Impact damage.
- Defective repairs.
- Heat damage.
Material Inspection Applications:
- Composite laminates.
- Metallic honeycomb.
- Composite honeycomb.
- Nomex ®, Rohacell® and syntactic foam cored panels and structures.