Ardrox®LIQUID PENETRANT INSPECTION CONSUMABLES
Penetrant inspection is used to reveal defects which are open to the surface.
Whenever you need to perform liquid penetrant testing, Ardrox can offer high-performance chemicals.
Water Washable Penetrant Options:
- 907PB Red Dye Penetrant for use in general engineering applications. Available in bulk or aerosol.
- 9704 Medium Sensitivity Fluorescent Penetrant for use on castings and machined components.
- 9705 High Sensitivity Fluorescent Penetrant. Available in bulk or aerosol.
- 970P26E Ultra High Sensitivity Fluorescent Penetrant.
Post Emulsifier Penetrant Options:
- 9813 High Sensitivity Fluorescent Penetrant. Available in bulk or aerosol.
- 9814 Ultra High Sensitivity Fluorescent Penetrant.
- 9D1B Non Aqueous, Non Halogenated Wet Developer. Available in aerosols for use with Red or Fluorescent Penetrant.
- 9D2 Aqueous Wet Suspension Developer for use with Red Dye Penetrant. DTD 929.
- 9D4A Dry Developer Powder for use with Fluorescent Penetrant.
Chemetal (Australasia) Pty Limited provides in service testing of Ardrox penetrants to the applicable requirements of ASTM E 1417. All the products listed in this section are Qualified to AMS 2644 where shown and are, therefore, acceptable for use when working to ASTM E 1417 and AS 2062.
- Competence, presence and commitment
- Vast expertise: 30+ years focused on Surface Treatment
- Comprehensive range of approvals for a wide range of applications.