Mitech MH600 Portable Hardness Tester
The new MH600 portable hardness tester from Mitech utilises the leeb hardness tester theory to test a wide range of materials. The dynamic leeb impact device is compatible with 7 different types of impact devices.
It will automatically detect and identify the impact device without the need to constantly calibrate the device. It will also automatically check the impact device connection status and direction (except for G impact device). It can support 360 degree measurements.
It has a full colour LCD 320 x 240 dot matrix screen with adjustable brightness for use in all environmental conditions.
The user can perform basic single-point calibration or multi-point calibration. This can be used to convert curve to reduce measurement error. It also has integrated leeb hardness conversion function. This converts between HLD and HLC, HLG, HLDL, HLD + 15 for ease of calibration and test result conversion.
Portable hardness tests are now possible using the Mitech MH600 Portable Hardness Tester. Test and equip yourself for any situation using this ultrasonic contact impedance (uci) test method.
- Measuring Range: HLD (170 ~ 960)
- Measuring Direction: 360 Degrees (detected automatically)
- Materials: steel, cast steel, cold work tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminium alloys, brass (copper-zinc alloys), bronze (copper-aluminium/tin alloys), pure copper, wrought copper
- Hardness Scales: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
- Display:16 bits full digital colour TFT 320 x 240 dot matrix
- LCD Data Memory: 500 groups maximum (relative to impact times 32~1)
- Working Voltage: 3V (2 x AA alkaline batteries)
- Continuous Working Period: approximately 100 hours (at default brightness)
- Communication Interface: USB 1.1