The new MH600 portable hardness tester from Mitech utilises the leeb hardness testing theory to test a wide range of materials. It is compatible with 7 different types of impact devices, and can automatically detect and identify the impact device without the need to re-calibrate the device. It will also automatically check the impact device connection status and direction (except for G impact device) and can support 360 degree measurements.
It has a full colour LCD 320 x 240 dot matrix screen with adjustable brightness for use in all environmental conditions. The user can perform basic single-point calibration or multi-point calibration, which can be used to convert curve to reduce measurement error. It also has integrated leeb hardness conversion function, converting between HLD and HLC, HLG, HLDL, HLD + 15 for ease of calibration and test result conversion.
- Measuring Range: HLD (170 ~ 960).
- Measuring Direction: 360 Degrees (detected automatically).
- Materials: steel, cast steel, cold work tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminium alloys, brass (copper-zinc alloys), bronze (copper-aluminium/tin alloys), pure copper, wrought copper.
- Hardness Scales: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS.
- Display:16 bits full digital colour TFT 320 x 240 dot matrix.
- LCD Data Memory: 500 groups maximum (relative to impact times 32~1).
- Working Voltage: 3V (2 x AA alkaline batteries).
- Continuous Working Period: approximately 100 hours (at default brightness).
- Communication Interface: USB 1.1