Elektrophysik MiniTest 3100 Coating Thickness Gauge
The MiniTest 3100 Coating Thickness System has suitable probes, different calibration methods and evaluation options for a wide range of tasks in the field of coating measurements.
The non-destructive measurement covers the following measuring range:
- 0 – 50 mm for non-magnetic coatings on steel.
- 0 – 100 mm for insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals.
- 10 – 200 µm for copper layers on insulating base materials.
- 0 – 1600 µm for powder coatings on steel and non-ferrous metals.
Special probe models can be supplied on request:
- Completely sealed probes for use in wet areas.
- Heat resistant probes for temperatures up to 250 °C and 350 °C.
The calibration curve recorded in the factory is stored in the probe connector which makes it easy to interchange probes on site.
All probes are equipped with wear resistant poles ensuring long life for use also on abrasive substrates.
The special calibration functions of the MiniTest 3100 system cover a wide range of applications; calibration through an unknown coating (CTC method) enables calibration on objects with inaccessible non-coated areas.