Mitech’s MDT310 Surface Roughness Tester has a high level of accuracy, wide measuring range, is easy to operate and is portable. It is widely used to inspect the surface roughness of many kinds of materials including both metals and non-metals.
- The metal casing makes the unit stronger, and assists with anti-electromagnetic interference.
- The high speed DSP processor gets fast results.
- OLED color display, screen brightness and wide temperature range, makes the unit useful in varying workplace environments.
- Li rechargeable battery, can be used continuously for long periods. Battery has a short re-charge time, and can be charged with an adapter using your computer’s USB port.
- Automatic shutdown function and low power consumption.
- Transducer has protection gate to guarantee the accuracy of measurements.
- Testing parameters: (µ M ): Ra\Rz\Rq\Rt.
- Stroke length (mm): 6.
- Sample length (mm): 0.25, 0.80, 2.50.
- Evaluation length (mm): 1.25, 4.0.
- Measuring range (µ M ): Ra: 0.05 ~ 10.0, Rz: 0.1 ~ 50, Error: ± 15%, Variation: <12%.
- Transducer contacting pin round diameter and angle: Contacting pin round diameter: 10 µ M± 1 µ M
Degree: 90 degrees +5 degrees -10 degrees.
- Battery: 3.7V Li.
- Size: 106 mm× 70 mm× 24 mm.
- Weight: 200 grams.
- Working conditions: Temperature: -20 DC~40 DC, Relative humidity: < 90%. Vibration and Corrosive medium not advised.
Main Unit, Transducer, Battery, Charger, Standard Test Block.