LTI-2100M COMPACT DIGITAL SHEAROGRAPHY CAMERA
Designed for fast and accurate non-destructive inspection of structures, components and repairs.
The portable LTI-2100M features:
- Compact, rugged shearography camera: Lightweight and easy to use.
- Exceptional shearography image quality: 12-bit hi-definition sensor and diffraction limited optics.
- Powerful defect analysis tools: Easily programmable image processing macros in LaserNDT 1.8.0 Software Suite for improved operator image analysis and reporting.
- Versatile Camera: Easily mounts to scan gantries, robots, crawlers, tripods, vacuum attachments and customer defined test configurations.
- Test Configuration: All Mode Operation: Thermal, Vacuum, Vibration and Pressure Stressing.
- Options: Test Part Stressing Systems, Test Chambers, Gantries, Workstations, Robotic Scanners and Lasers to 2 Watts.
- Carbon Fiber Laminate.
- Metal Honeycomb.
- Foam Cores.
- Metal-Metal Bonds.
- Wind Power.
Defect, Measure and Locate:
- Impact damage.
- Repair defects.
- Fiber waves or wrinkles.
System includes: Shear camera with a built-in 100 mw laser light source (Class IIIa), image processing computer, inter connect cables, tripod, transit case and Operator and Applications Manual.
Optional equipment: Thermal Stress Systems TES-50 (500W) or TES-200 (2kW) with software control and adjustable radiant beam spread.
Laser Shearography Certifications: AIA NAS 410, ASNT SNT-TC-1A, ASTM E2581-07 EN4179.