IMPERIUM ACOUSTOCAM i700 ULTRASONIC WELD INSPECTOR
AcoustoCam i700 offers increased probability of detection, reduced production downtime, accurate and repeatable results, and reduced training time for field inspectors.
The Imperium AcoustoCam i700 offers increased probability of detection, reduced production downtime, accurate and repeatable results, and reduced training time for field inspectors. The AcoustoCam i700 improves inspections on straight beam applications such as composites and pipeline corrosion mapping, as well as angled beam inspections for weld and TOFD.
The AcoustoCam i700 offers higher resolution C-scan images than automated ultrasonic testing (AUT) or phased array systems. It creates images in flat or curved materials up to 6″ thick and is fully compliant with most industry UT codes. The camera produces sub-millimeter images of an entire field rather than a single pinpoint – for better detection of pitting, cracking and other defects while reducing false positives. Large area maps are created in real time and reviewed off-line via analysis reporting tools.
The AcoustoCam i700 simplifies inspections and delivers improved imaging for zero degree applications such as pipeline corrosion mapping or composite materials, as well as weld and TOFD inspection. This new real-time ultrasound camera catches potential problems before they become actual disasters or public relations nightmares for companies in the oil and gas, aerospace, power generation, nuclear or automotive industries.
- Zero to seventy degree shear.
- Adjustable to inspect 4 “pipes down to flat.
- Inspect thickness up to 6″.
- Low profile.
- Two dimensional freehand or mounted scanning.
- Full waveform capture.
- Even performs TOFD.
Ruggedized Controller for use in Extreme Environments:
The AcoustoCam i700 features Imperium’s new, ruggedized controller that is IP-66 rated, has a 12-inch LED display, two swappable batteries, and a built-in handle, bumpers and kickstand. In addition, the unit features integrated tools that support real-time video collaboration.
Complies with the following codes:
- ASME Section V: NDE – Non-destructive Examination.
- ASTME E317-06A: Standard Practice for Evaluating Performance characteristics of Ultrasonic Pulse-Echo Testing Instruments and Systems.
- AWS D1.1: Structural Welding Code – Steel.
- Boeing NDT Procedure: Part 4: 51-00-19 Ultrasonic Inspection of BMS 8-276 Solid Laminate Fuselage. Structures for Damage (Ultrasonic Camera).