The Elotest PL600 Eddy Current Tester is a digital eddy current test instrument which leaves no wish unfulfilled. A flexible software system allows components to be inserted and customised for each application, so that testing can be carried out quickly and reliably. The component licensing system allows you to match your testing requirements with the system components required, meaning that the customer only pays for what they need. Servicing and replacement of parts can be calculated based on the customers usage requirements – which allows forward planning of operating shut downs and maintenance schedules.
- Maximum stability with unsurpassed signal purity for best results with classical eddy current and harmonic analysis.
- Suitable for all types of eddy current testing: Crack, heat treatment, material mix-up and grinding burn testing.
- Maximum test reliability through comprehensive system and sensor monitoring.
- Application-specific user interface for simplest operation.
- Full integration through extensive I/O functions with field-bus connection.
- Modular design allows flexible expansion with easy maintenance.