Two versions are available: UV Torch Spot Light (TH365/SL) and UV Torch Flood Light (TH365/FL). The light reflectors are interchangeable for both models.
- Instant maximum output without pre-heating.
- Rugged, extremely light and handy design.
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery with large capacity.
- Anodised aluminium lamp body minimizes corrosion and stands up to years of heavy duty.
- The intensity of spotlight version Torch365/SS is 20,000 uW/cm² and floodlight version of 6,000 uW/cm² at 15″ (38 cm).
- Compatible with spray can holder and tripod.
- Each lamp comes with a certificate of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements.
- 100% solid state circuit ensuring working steadily in strong magnetic field.
- Safe and pure UV-A spectrum in the range of 365-370 nm with no UV-B and UV-C.
- LED Source: 1 UV-LED.
- Wavelength: Certified 365-370 nm.
- UVA Intensity at 15″ (380 mm): ∼ 20,000 uw/cm².
- Coverage Area at 15″ (380 mm): >1000 uw/cm²: ∼ at 50 mm.
- Compliance: ASTM E 3022, ISO 3059.
- UVB/UVC: 0.
- Visible Light: < 5 Lux (0.5 ft-candle).
- Dimensions: 150 mm* at 40 mm.
- Weight: 200 grams (0.44 lbs) with batteries.
- Operating Voltage: 5 VDC.
- Power Supply: Torch365 holds 1 x 3.7V lithium battery (Type 18650) with an additional 3 x spare batteries in the kit.
- Charging Time: ∼ 2 hours.
- Battery Life: ∼ 1,000 charging cycles.
- Certification: CE, RoHS, Ex*.
- A special Explosion proof certified model: KK-6000 with Ex can be manufactured on request. Standard models are not explosion proof.
The Torch is sold complete with, UV Shield Glasses, Battery Charger, 2 x Rechargeable Batteries and Carrying Case.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org