The ATG II is an advanced ultrasonic thickness gauge, which uses a dual element transducer for internally corroded applications, as well as thru-coating and echo-to-echo functions. It features real-time A-scan trace as well as B-scan functions. The ATG II unit is lightweight and has a bright LCD display suitable for use in sunlight. It also has high impact ABS housing, and the silicon rubber cover provides extra protection for withstanding use in harsh industrial environments.
- Real time A-scan display.
- True colour TFT display with adjustable light intensity.
- Thickness, velocity and time-of-flight measurement.
- Differential mode and reduction rate mode.
- Pulse-echo and Echo-echo thru paint measurement.
- Single point and two point calibration.
- A-scan trace freeze and save.
- B-scan trace freeze and save.
- Automatic velocity measurement.
- Large capacity memory.
- Single board PCB design, reliable and easily upgrade-able software.
- 32 bit Windows 7 and 64 bit Windows 8 report software.