T-FLEX RADIATION SHIELDING
The new standard lead blanket features handles for quicker and easier handling, printing to declare the weight of each blanket – assuring workers will know how much they are about to lift, along with larger 25 mm grommets for simple, speedier installation on racks or scaffolding. This design is one of a kind and will be applied to every manufactured blanket 60 lbs or under.
T-Flex® products maximize shielding effectiveness while keeping the weight to a minimum. Ideal for applications that require custom moldable shapes along with flexibility such as small bore pipes, elbows and valves. T-Flex® products are available as blankets, ribbon wrap, pipe shields, floor tiles, magnetic tiles, and molded shapes – flexible or rigid. Fasteners/securing methods are available and include magnets, grommets and HRA locking devices. Tungsten, Bismuth, and Iron attenuating materials are available. T-Flex® products are rated for continuous use up to 350° F/176°C.
- More effectively position mass in path of radiation source to achieve lowest weight per unit of shielding.
- Install in seconds by using the “slip-over-the component” feature, integral fasteners and/or magnets.
- Advance ALARA program goals by adding these highly effective shielding materials to shielding tool box.
- Lead alternative – no mixed waste.
- Ideal for small bore piping.
- Mold to any shape.
- Easily cut for in field adjustments.
- Efficient placement of shielding closest to source.
- Rated for continuous use up to 350°F/176°C.
Source Guide Tube Shield:
T-Flex® Bi Shield Blanket: