The MT150 is capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
- Optional transducer models are available for special applications, including course grained materials and high temperature applications.
- Two-point calibration function.
- Two work modes – Single point mode and scan mode.
- Coupling status indicator.
- Auto sleep and auto power-off function to conserve battery life.
- Display: LCD with backlight.
- Measuring Range: 0.75-300 mm (in steel).
- Sound Velocity Range: 10000-9999 m/s.
- Resolution: 0.1 mm.
- Units: Metric/Imperial (Selectable).
- Four measurement readings per second for single point measurements, and ten per second for scan mode.
- Memory for up to 20 files (up to 99 values for each file) of stored values.
- Power Source: Two “AA”size, 1.5 volt alkaline batteries. 100 hours typical operating time with backlight off.
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 245 grams.
Ultrasonic thickness gauges are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, aerospace and other fields when monitoring corrosion in various pipes and pressure vessels. They can also be used for a precise measurement of sheet metal and machined parts.