The MFE 1212 Mark 2 EdgeScan tank floor scanner gives accurate and consistent MFL inspection results. The MFE Mark 2 EdgeScan is the alternative to scrubbing the critical zone (plate to shell) with ultrasonics.
With the addition of horizontal wheels and a pivoting handle, the EdgeScan tank floor scanner fits tight against storage tank shells while the handle pivots allowing the operator greater clearance from the shell.
View MFL inspection results on the clear and bright real-time display that is viewable even in sunlight. The Electronic Processing unit provides easy access to all control functions, and has been engineered with an improved signal to noise ratio.
The MFE EdgeScan Mark 2 tank floor scanner folds down for easy transportation and includes a rugged, wheeled case that is great for air shipping.
- Scan Width: 12 inches.
- Maximum Single Scan Length: None.
- Speed: Three feet per second.
- Thickness Range: 3/8″.
- Test Through Coatings: Yes, if non-magnetic.
- Maximum Coating Thickness: Floor plate and coating up to 3/8″.
- Real Time Analysis: Yes, 6 channels.
- Power Requirements: 12 V Battery.
- Operation Weight: 50 lbs.
- Sensitivity: Adjustable.
- 25 ft. Extended Signal Cable: Optional.
- Soft Carrying Case: Optional.
Options include an extended signal cable and carrying case to allow maximum mobility.