Automess Dose Rate Meters 6150 AD5 or AD6 provide universal radiation protection measuring photon radiation (gamma and x-rays) and the detection of alpha and beta radiation. Automess also provides a full range of nuclear instruments for radiation protection and monitoring.
- Detector: GM tube ZP1300 effective length 8 mm, sensitivity approx. 100 pulses per µSv.
- User programmable alarms thresholds: One freely programmable threshold for each dose and dose rate (with smart models 6150AD5/6 only).
- Analogue and digital display with automatic range selection.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +50°C, deviation max. ±10% referred to indication at +20°C.
- Humidity: Nominal range 60 to 130 kPa (600 to 1300 mbar)
- Power Supply: 4.75 V out of 6150AD.
- Battery life: Approximately 1500 hours at low dose rates with the 6150AD’s illumination off.
- Housing: Black anodised aluminium, waterproof. Protection class IP67 according to DIN 40050.
- Dimensions: 26 (diameter) x 118 (length) mm.
- Weight: Approx. 75 grams.
- 6150AD5 has a range of 1 Sv/h
- 6150AD6 has a range of 10 mSv/h